Our current list of features grows over time, as members suggest what they would like to be able to do:
- Maintain different groups of subscribers
- Clean subscriber groups of duplicates
- Track who read email and who 'read more'
- Show a subscription form on your facebook page
- Track who forwarded to whom
- Bounced emails management
- Subscribe/unsubscribe from own site
- Upload .csv list of subscribers
- Download .csv list of subscribers
- Download .csv list of bounces
- Manage subscribers
- Spam Compliant
- See spam score for each newsletter before sending
- Set welcome newsletters for new subscribers
- Automate latest newsletter to be sent to new subscribers
- Schedule sendouts (set and forget)
- Online Help Forum
- Phone Support
- Visual editor
- Custom designs available
- Choose from templates
- Upload unlimited images
- Save newsletter before sending
- Form-free 'Send to friend' tracking*
- Add Facebook LIKE buttons into your newsletter
- Schedule future mailout
- 'Save a copy' feature
- 'Send to self' preview
- Number of emails sent
- Number of emails opened
- Number of emails opened in a browser
- Who clicked 'read more' links
- Graph of click throughs
- Percentage of unsubscribers
- Domain performance
- Geographical stats
- Social media stats
- Manage bounces
Your data is secured using the best industry security standards:
- The server that stores the data is a private server (owned by Media two) located at a data farm in Sydney, managed by netlogistics.com.au.
- The database is a MySQL database, and has all the security that comes with being the standard type of web database used throughout the world.
- The connection between the m2 News interface and the server is encrypted with 2048 bit encryption key issued by GeoTrust Global (www.geotrust.com) at all times,
so any information you view or send to m2 news is encrypted.
- The database server has no interface so there is no direct access to the data for viewing or editing, it all must be managed via m2 news. Only your own account
will have the right access codes and level to view the data you add to the system.
- The m2 news system has been running since 2008, and has experienced no down time, and no security breaches.
- The whole system was created by us and uses no off the shelf applications which means it is not prone to hacking as it's a closed system
*Our newsletter system can track forwards that are sent by using the normal forward button in people's email program. We think it's obvious that if people are going to forward your newsletter to a friend, then they will do it the normal way, which allows them to select their contact from their address book, rather than having to type out email addresses in a form at the end of your newsletter or on a web page.